The Story and Its Writer: An Introduction to Short Fiction, Compact 8th Edition
from Bedford/St. Martin's
Paperback: 1184 pages
Publisher: Bedford/St. Martin's
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
writers' own commentaries on the craft and traditions of fiction. For in-depth, illustrated studies of particular writers, her “Casebooks” provide unparalleled opportunities for discussion and writing.
- Ron Carlson Writes a Story
- Critical Theory Today: A User-Friendly Guide
- Northanger Abbey (Penguin Classics)
- Cengage Advantage Books: The Pocket Wadsworth Handbook
- Western Wind: An Introduction to Poetry
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.