Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding under Any Conditions
by John Kotter, Holger Rathgeber
Hardcover: 160 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
List Price: $19.99
Your Price: $15.02
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Their delightfully told journey illuminates in an unforgettable way how to manage the necessary change that surrounds us all. Simple explanatory material following the fable enhances the lasting value of these lessons.
About the Author
John Kotter has been on the faculty at Harvard Business School since 1972. He is the author of eleven award-winning titles and frequently gives speeches and seminars at Harvard and around the world. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Holger Rathgeber spent his early professional career in Asia. He has worked in industry since the early 1990's and is now with one of the leading medical technology companies, Bectom Dickinson. Raised in Frankfurt, Germany, Rathgeber currently resides in White Plains, New York.
- Leading Change, With a New Preface by the Author
- Who Moved My Cheese?: An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life
- Fish! Sticks: A Remarkable Way to Adapt to Changing Times and Keep Your Work Fresh
- The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
- Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions (Kotter, Our Iceberg is Melting) By John Kotter, Holger Rathgeber
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.