The Best 296 Business Schools, 2013 Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
by Princeton Review
Paperback: 784 pages
Publisher: Princeton Review
List Price: $22.99
We can help you make the right decision.
The Princeton Review surveyed over 19,000 students to collect the information in the 2013 edition of the Best 296 Business Schools. This book gives you survey-driven profiles of the nation's top 296 business schools as well as detailed statistical information on additional programs accredited by the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business). The Best 296 Business Schools also provides answers to all of the practical questions you should ask when applying to business school, including:
• What are the school's areas of specialization?
• What is the breakdown of student demographics, including years of work experience?
• Which companies are recruiting graduates?
• What kind of salaries are graduates making?
You'll also get an easy-to-reference snapshot of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, addresses, and other key information.
- The Best Business Schools' Admissions Secrets: A Former Harvard Business School Admissions Board Member Reveals the Insider Keys to Getting In
- Great Applications for Business School, Second Edition (Great Application for Business School)
- MBA Admissions Strategy: From Profile Building to Essay Writing
- Top MBA Programs W/CD-ROM: Finding the Best Business School for You
- How to Get into the Top MBA Programs, 6th Editon
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.