The Best 168 Law Schools, 2013 Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
by Princeton Review
Paperback: 496 pages
Publisher: Princeton Review
List Price: $22.99
We can help you make the right decision.
The Princeton Review's The Best 168 Law Schools gives you student survey-driven profiles of the nation's top 168 law schools as well as detailed statistical information about accredited law schools. Each profile provides information on academics and campus life, and also provides answers to all the practical questions you should ask when applying to law school, including:
• Which employers are hiring graduates?
• Is the focus of the curriculum on the practical or theoretical aspects of law?
• Is the environment competitive?
• What internship/externship opportunities are available to students?
You'll also get easy-to-reference snapshots of each school's admissions criteria, deadlines, telephone numbers, tuition figures, e-mail and snail mail addresses, and other key info.
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition
- How to Get Into Top Law Schools 5th Edition (How to Get Into the Top Law Schools)
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Résumés, Interviews, and More
- Law School Essays That Made a Difference, 5th Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.