Solving Problems in Technical Communication
from University Of Chicago Press
Paperback: 536 pages
Publisher: University Of Chicago Press
List Price: $40.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The field of technical communication is rapidly expanding in both the academic world and the private sector, yet a problematic divide remains between theory and practice. Here Stuart A. Selber and Johndan Johnson-Eilola, both respected scholars and teachers of technical communication, effectively bridge that gap.
- Central Works in Technical Communication
- Critical Power Tools: Technical Communication and Cultural Studies (Suny Series, Studies in Scientific and Technical Communication)
- Writer/Designer: A Guide to Making Multimodal Projects
- Teaching Technical Communication: Critical Issues for the Classroom (Bedford/St. Martin's Professional Resources)
- Spurious Coin: A History of Science, Management, and Technical Writing (Suny Series, Studies in Scientific and Technical Communication)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.