Solving Problems in Technical Communication
from University Of Chicago Press
Paperback: 536 pages
Publisher: University Of Chicago Press
List Price: $43.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The field of technical communication is rapidly expanding in both the academic world and the private sector, yet a problematic divide remains between theory and practice. Here Stuart A. Selber and Johndan Johnson-Eilola, both respected scholars and teachers of technical communication, effectively bridge that gap.
- Central Works in Technical Communication
- Ethics in Technical Communication (Part of the Allyn & Bacon Series in Technical Communication)
- Practical Strategies for Technical Communication
- Critical Power Tools: Technical Communication and Cultural Studies (Suny Series, Studies in Scientific and Technical Communication)
- Digital Literacy for Technical Communication: 21st Century Theory and Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.