Doing Honest Work in College: How to Prepare Citations, Avoid Plagiarism, and Achieve Real Academic Success, Second Edition (Chicago Guides to Academic Life)
by Charles Lipson
Paperback: 202 pages
Publisher: University of Chicago Press
List Price: $14.00
Your Price: $11.01
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
For this second edition, Charles Lipson has updated hundreds of examples and included many new media sources. There is now a full chapter on how to take good notes and use them properly in papers and assignments. The extensive list of citation styles incorporates guidelines from the American Anthropological Association. The result is the definitive resource on academic integrity that students can use every day.
“Georgetown’s entering class will discover that we actually have given them what we expect will be a very useful book, Doing Honest Work in College. It will be one of the first things students see on their residence hall desks when they move in, and we hope they will realize how important the topic is.”—James J. O’Donnell, Provost, Georgetown University
“A useful book to keep on your reference shelf.”—Bonita L. Wilcox, English Leadership Quarterly
- Elements of Business Writing: A Guide to Writing Clear, Concise Letters, Mem
- Cengage Advantage Books: Essentials of the Legal Environment
- Nutrition & Dietetics: Practice And Future Trends
- Succeeding as an International Student in the United States and Canada (Chicago Guides to Academic Life)
- Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.