Simon & Schuster Handbook for Writers (10th Edition)
by Lynn Q. Troyka, Doug Hesse
Hardcover: 880 pages
List Price: $116.00
Your Price: $89.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Troyka/Hesse family of handbooks provides the most balanced coverage of the writing process, grammar, research, and topics important to today’s students. Both respected teachers and authors, Troyka and Hesse give practical advice to students about the writing they will do in composition courses, in other classes, and in the world beyond. Offering instructors a full range of choices in handbooks, the Troyka/Hesse family of handbooks is available in a variety of formats, including Web-based and customized options, so instructors can select the handbook that best fits their course needs.
- The Longman Reader (10th Edition)
- Steps to Writing Well with Additional Readings
- Team Writing: A Guide to Working in Groups
- Freshman 15: How to Put the Weight on in All the Right Places
- The Prose Reader: Essays for Thinking, Reading, and Writing (10th Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.