Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises (7th Edition)
by Jane E. Aaron
Spiral-bound: 624 pages
List Price: $79.80
The Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises packages the authority and currency of its best-selling parent, The Little, Brown Handbook, in a briefer book with spiral binding, tabbed dividers, and more than 150 exercises.
Concise and accessible, The Little, Brown Compact Handbook helps writing students find what they need and then use what they find. It provides clear explanations of the writing process, grammar, usage, critical thinking, and argument. Its thorough, up-to-date coverage of research writing stresses the library as Web gateway, evaluation and synthesis of print and online sources, and intellectual honesty. It provides the latest documentation guidelines in MLA, APA, Chicago, and CSE styles.
- Little, Brown Compact Handbook (7th Edition)
- The Prose Reader: Essays for Thinking, Reading, and Writing (9th Edition)
- The Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises (8th Edition) (Aaron Little, Brown Franchise)
- Cengage Advantage Books: Writing Research Papers Across the Curriculum (with The Wadsworth Essential Reference Card to the MLA Handbook)
- The Norton Introduction to Literature (Portable Tenth Edition)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.