Little, Brown Compact Handbook (7th Edition)
by Jane E. Aaron
Plastic Comb: 584 pages
List Price: $79.80
The most trusted and authoritative name in handbooks, The Little, Brown Compact Handbook,7/e is an easy-to-use reference that will answer any question you may have in grammar, writing, or research. This edition offers the latest information on integrating computers as well concrete help with critical thinking and argument. It also includes further help in the form of new checklists and summary boxes to guide you in crafting clear and correct sentences.
Will answer any question a writer has about grammar, the writing process, or research. The writing process, critical thinking, argumentative writing, style, grammar, mechanics, usage, the research process, how to document sources. Anyone who wants a reliable writing reference book.
- The Call to Write, Brief Edition
- Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises (7th Edition)
- The Norton Introduction to Literature (Portable Tenth Edition)
- The Devil's Highway: A True Story
- A World of Ideas: Essential Readings for College Writers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.