Putting It All Together: The Directed Reading Lesson in the Secondary Content Classroom
by Gloria A. Neubert, Elizabeth A. Wilkins
Paperback: 256 pages
List Price: $59.60
This hands-on text includes a wealth of secondary reading strategies and lesson plans based on the Directed Reading framework developed by the authors.
- I Read It, but I Don't Get It: Comprehension Strategies for Adolescent Readers
- Do I Really Have to Teach Reading?: Content Comprehension, Grades 6-12
- Fires in the Bathroom: Advice for Teachers from High School Students
- The Understanding by Design Guide to Creating High-Quality Units (Professional Development)
- Understanding by Design, Expanded 2nd Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.