The Elements of Style (4th Edition)
by William Strunk, E. B. White
Hardcover: 105 pages
List Price: $15.95
Your Price: $9.09
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
You know the authors' names. You recognize the title. You've probably used this book yourself. This is The Elements of Style, the classic style manual, now in a fourth edition. A new Foreword by Roger Angell reminds readers that the advice of Strunk & White is as valuable today as when it was first offered.This book's unique tone, wit and charm have conveyed the principles of English style to millions of readers. Use the fourth edition of "the little book" to make a big impact with writing.
- The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation: An Easy-to-Use Guide with Clear Rules, Real-World Examples, and Reproducible Quizzes
- The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment
- On Writing Well, 30th Anniversary Edition: The Classic Guide to Writing Nonfiction
- On Writing: 10th Anniversary Edition: A Memoir of the Craft
- The Elements of Style Illustrated
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.