The Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises (8th Edition) (Aaron Little, Brown Franchise)
by Jane E. Aaron
Spiral-bound: 624 pages
List Price: $91.00
Your Price: $73.39
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises provides reliable and thorough coverage of handbook basics--the writing process, grammar and usage, research and documentation--while also giving detailed discussions of critical reading, academic writing, argument, writing in the disciplines, and public writing. Widely used by both experienced and inexperienced writers, The Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises works as both a comprehensive classroom text and an accessible reference guide.
- Successful College Writing: Skills, Strategies, Learning Styles, Brief 5th Edition
- Patterns for College Writing: A Rhetorical Reader and Guide
- Back to the Lake: A Reader for Writers (Second Edition)
- Writing: A Guide for College and Beyond (3rd Edition)
- World History in Brief: Major Patterns of Change and Continuity, Combined Volume, Penguin Academic Edition (8th Edition) (Penguin Academics)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.