The Little, Brown Handbook, 12th Edition
by H. Ramsey Fowler, Jane E. Aaron
Hardcover: 976 pages
List Price: $116.00
Your Price: $92.55
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Little, Brown Handbook provides reliable and thorough coverage of handbook basics--the writing process, grammar and usage, research and documentation--while also giving detailed discussions of critical reading, academic writing, reading and writing arguments, writing in the disciplines, and public writing. Widely used by both experienced and inexperienced writers, The Little, Brown Handbook works as both a comprehensive classroom text and an accessible reference guide.
- The St. Martin's Guide to Writing
- The Longman Reader (10th Edition)
- The Norton Sampler: Short Essays for Composition (Eighth Edition)
- Patterns for College Writing: A Rhetorical Reader and Guide
- Perspectives on Contemporary Issues: Reading Across the Disciplines, 7th Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.