The Longman Reader (10th Edition)
by Judith Nadell, John Langan, Eliza A. Comodromos
Paperback: 704 pages
List Price: $86.20
Your Price: $69.52
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Longman Reader features highly praised writing pedagogy in a rhetorically-organized reader. The opening chapter offers specific strategies for active reading, and for each pattern-of-development chapter, The Longman Reader includes a detailed introduction that asks students to consider audience and purpose, concrete revision strategies, a peer review checklist, an annotated student essay with extensive analysis, prewriting and revising activities, and a comprehensive list of possible writing topics. Both beloved and fresh professional essays range widely in subject matter and approach, from the humorous to the informative, from personal meditation to argument, and capture students' interest while clearly illustrating a specific pattern of development.
- The Little, Brown Handbook, 12th Edition
- Simon & Schuster Handbook for Writers (10th Edition)
- The Little, Brown Compact Handbook with Exercises (8th Edition) (Aaron Little, Brown Franchise)
- One Hundred Great Essays (Penguin Academic Series) (5th Edition)
- The Little, Brown Handbook, 11th Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.