A Sequence for Academic Writing (5th Edition)
by Laurence M. Behrens, Leonard J. Rosen
Paperback: 384 pages
List Price: $77.40
Your Price: $65.13
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This brief rhetoric focuses on the key strategies that any academic writer needs to know -- summary, synthesis, analysis, and critique.
Building off of the hallmark writing instruction of the best-selling Writing and Reading Across the Curriculum, this writing guide focuses on the critical reading and writing strategies that students need in order to thoughtfully interpret and incorporate source material into their own papers. The text employs high-interest readings from a range of disciplines to allow students to practice these strategies and skills, while numerous student papers model the kinds of academic texts that students are expected to produce.
- The St. Martin's Handbook
- A Handbook for Writing Formal Papers: From Concept to Conclusion (5th Edition)
- "They Say / I Say": The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing with Readings (Second Edition)
- Mathematics in Action: Prealgebra Problem Solving (3rd Edition)
- Investigating Firefly and Serenity: Science Fiction on the Frontier (Investigating Cult TV)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.