The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Résumés, Interviews, and More
by Anna Ivey
Paperback: 314 pages
List Price: $18.95
Your Price: $10.78
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
• What kind of essay should I write to set me apart from the rest of the pack?
• Should I explain my low LSAT score, my D in chemistry, my attention deficit disorder, my time in rehab?
• Is law school worth the debt I'll face when I graduate?
Full of invaluable examples and anecdotes about real admissions decisions, The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions is certain to become the new bible for would-be law students everywhere.
- How to Get Into Top Law Schools 5th Edition (How to Get Into the Top Law Schools)
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (Law School Expert)
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: What Worked for Them Can Help You Get Into the Law School of Your Choice
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71
- The LSAT Trainer: A remarkable self-study guide for the self-driven student
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.