The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Résumés, Interviews, and More
by Anna Ivey
Paperback: 314 pages
List Price: $18.95
Your Price: $12.18
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
• What kind of essay should I write to set me apart from the rest of the pack?
• Should I explain my low LSAT score, my D in chemistry, my attention deficit disorder, my time in rehab?
• Is law school worth the debt I'll face when I graduate?
Full of invaluable examples and anecdotes about real admissions decisions, The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions is certain to become the new bible for would-be law students everywhere.
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: What Worked for Them Can Help You Get Into the Law School of Your Choice
- How to Get Into Top Law Schools 5th Edition (How to Get Into the Top Law Schools)
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert
- The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.