Management Skills for Everyday Life (3rd Edition)
by Paula Caproni
Paperback: 464 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall
List Price: $176.20
Your Price: $152.44
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This text's engaging and practical, yet research-based style is designed to help readers achieve the success they desire. Specifically, the ideas, tools, and techniques help readers enhance their effectiveness (ability to achieve results), career potential (e.g., marketability, salaries, promotions, job satisfaction and job choice), and general well-being (e.g., happiness, health, work-life "balance").
- Management: A Practical Introduction
- Special Education Program Administrator's Handbook
- Financial and Managerial Accounting for MBAs
- Managing Behavior in Organizations (6th Edition)
- This House We Build: Lessons for Healthy Synagogues and the People Who Dwell There
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.