Pearson Business Reference and Writer's Handbook (with downloadable ebook access code)
by Roberta Moore, Patricia Seraydarian, Rosemary Fruehling
Spiral-bound: 512 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall
List Price: $72.40
Your Price: $60.30
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This easy-to-use reference tool helps users quickly access the information they need to solve writing problems and improve their use of Standard English. Offering a two books-in-one approach, it includes principles for producing grammatically correct documents (business reference manual) and concrete examples of how to improve and modify writing to meet specific communications objectives (writing handbook). Its functional organization is underscored by its color-coded design, clearly distinguishing between parts, sections, headings and topics so material is quick and easy to find. This book comes with a FREE eBook access code!
- Guide to Managerial Communication (10th Edition)
- Power of Communication,The: Skills to Build Trust, Inspire Loyalty, and Lead Effectively
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- BCOM 6 (with CourseMate Printed Access Card) (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press)
- Business Statistics, Binder Ready Version: For Contemporary Decision Making
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.