Becoming Influential: A Guide for Nurses (2nd Edition)
by Eleanor J. Sullivan
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall
List Price: $42.80
Your Price: $33.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Still the only book of its kind, this intensely practical text helps nurses build the skills they need to gain and use influence throughout their entire careers. This second edition is updated throughout with new information on nursing, health care, and technology – including social media. Readable, timely, and upbeat, BECOMING INFLUENTIAL: A GUIDE FOR NURSES teaches through real-life examples, offering proven advice for using influence to solve many contemporary workplace problems. Self-assessments help readers evaluate their current organizational power, communication and goal-setting skills, negotiating and interviewing expertise, and even their abilities to manage confrontation. The book contains specific steps for career planning, resume building, career progress tracking, speech preparation, and more. Flexible learning activities include role plays, debates, observations, interviews, and networking assignments; up-to-date web and print resources support further exploration.
- Leddy & Pepper's Conceptual Bases of Professional Nursing
- Policy and Politics in Nursing and Healthcare - Revised Reprint, 6e (Mason, Policy and Politics in Nursing and Health Care)
- Advanced Practice Nursing: Evolving Roles for the Transformation of the Profession
- Advancing Your Career: Concepts in Professional Nursing
- Understanding Nursing Research: Using Research in Evidence-Based Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.