Reading and Learning to Read (8th Edition)
by Jo Anne L. Vacca, Richard T. Vacca, Mary K. Gove, Linda C. Burkey, Lisa C Lenhart, Christine A. McKeon
Hardcover: 624 pages
List Price: $173.60
Reading and Learning to Read, 8/e is a highly-popular resource that expertly prepares pre-service and in-service teachers for today’s ever-changing literacy classroom with its comprehensive coverage of philosophies, teaching strategies, and assessment practices. In addition, this book focuses on helping teachers implement effective research-based strategies with struggling and diverse learners; presents practical applications that engage students in new literacies and technology applications; and features the International Reading Association 2010 Standards for Reading Professionals. Professors, pre-service and in-service teachers will find this textbook user-friendly in format, design, and writing style; the expert knowledge is comprehensive and understandable.
- Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice, Seventh Edition
- Fred Jones Tools for Teaching
- How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed- Ability Classrooms, 2nd Edition (Professional Development)
- Sound It Out! Phonics in a Comprehensive Reading Program
- Elementary Science Methods: A Constructivist Approach
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.