Making Career Decisions that Count: A Practical Guide (3rd Edition)
by Darrell Anthony Luzzo, Lisa Severy
Paperback: 168 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall
List Price: $50.40
Your Price: $41.08
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Looking for a book that provides “undecided” college students and those considering a career change with valuable tools and strategies to successfully engage in the career decision-making process? With effective, hands-on activities and an engaging conversational tone, Making Career Decisions That Count is a practical guide for every step of this process. Case studies of real-life college students are integrated throughout each chapter, providing readers with examples of authentic strategies for coping with some of the most challenging career-related concerns experienced by college students of all ages and backgrounds. Chapter summaries, interactive assessments, and contemporary career information further contribute to the value of the book in supporting students’ career decisions.
- Literature: A Portable Anthology
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2014: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- What Color Is Your Parachute? 2015: A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers
- Models for Writers: Short Essays for Composition
- Strengths Quest: Discover and Develop Your Strengths in Academics, Career, and Beyond
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.