Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice, Seventh Edition
by Gary D. Borich
Paperback: 504 pages
List Price: $147.60
For graduate and undergraduate courses in general K-12 methods. The new edition of this popular text clearly achieves its stated goal: to prepare prospective teachers to meet the challenges of today's changing classrooms by providing effective, practical, research-based practices in an accessible, conversational style. Material is based on a quarter-century of actual, in-classroom research that makes it possible to replace anecdotal suggestions for good teaching with solidly research-grounded strategies empirically related to positive outcomes. The author shows future teachers not only “what” to do to meet today's teaching challenges, but “how” to do it through the experiences of real teachers in real classrooms.
- Fred Jones Tools for Teaching
- Reading and Learning to Read (8th Edition)
- How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed-Ability Classrooms, 2nd Edition (Professional Development)
- The First Days of School: How to Be an Effective Teacher, 4th Edition
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to American History, 5th Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.