How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed Ability Classrooms (2nd Edition)
by Carol Ann Tomlinson
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Assn for Supervision & Curric Development (ASCD)
List Price: $27.60
Your Price: $22.50
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
For education courses in Educational Psychology, Advanced Educational Psychology, Differentiated Instruction, Inclusion/Mainstreaming, Mild/Moderate Disabilities Methods, or General Methods (K-12). This brief Merrill/ASCD text provides guidance, principles, and strategies for teachers who are interested in creating learning environments that address the diversity typical of mixed-ability classrooms. The text will help educators understand what differentiated instruction is, why it is appropriate for all learners, how to begin to plan for it, and how to become comfortable enough with student differences to make school comfortable for each learner in the classroom.
- Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice, Seventh Edition
- Reading and Learning to Read (8th Edition)
- Fred Jones Tools for Teaching: Discipline, Instruction, Motivation
- Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn't Fit All
- The Differentiated Classroom: Responding to the Needs of All Learners
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.