Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience
by Richard Hughes, Robert Ginnett, Gordon Curphy
Hardcover: 736 pages
List Price: $187.90
Your Price: $196.91
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience, 7e consists of 16 chapters, four of which cover specific leadership skills and qualities covered in each of the book’s four sections. Hughes, Ginnett, and Curphy draw upon three different types of literature—empirical studies; interesting anecdotes, stories and findings; and leadership skills—to create a text that is personally relevant, interesting, and scholarly. The authors’ unique quest for a careful balancing act of leadership materials helps students apply theory and research to their real-life experiences. The Seventh Edition has been thoroughly updated in virtually every chapter.
- Social Work Evaluation: Enhancing What We Do
- Effective Grant Writing and Program Evaluation for Human Service Professionals
- Neurobiology for Clinical Social Work: Theory and Practice (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology) (Norton Professional Books)
- Leadership: Theory and Practice
- Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.