Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience
by Richard Hughes, Robert Ginnett, Gordon Curphy
Hardcover: 736 pages
Leadership: Enhancing the Lessons of Experience, 7e consists of 16 chapters, four of which cover specific leadership skills and qualities covered in each of the book’s four sections. Hughes, Ginnett, and Curphy draw upon three different types of literature—empirical studies; interesting anecdotes, stories and findings; and leadership skills—to create a text that is personally relevant, interesting, and scholarly. The authors’ unique quest for a careful balancing act of leadership materials helps students apply theory and research to their real-life experiences. The Seventh Edition has been thoroughly updated in virtually every chapter.
- Leadership: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition
- Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow
- What Leaders Need to Know and Do: A Leadership Competencies Scorecard
- Research Methods for Evidence-Based Practice (Evidence-Based Practice in Social Work)
- Evaluating Research in Academic Journals: A Practical Guide to Realistic Evaluation, 4th Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.