Foundations of Financial Management
by Stanley Block
Hardcover: 736 pages
Publisher: Irwin Professional Pub
List Price: $295.75
Foundations of Financial Management has built a loyal following due to its strong real-world emphasis, clear writing style, and step-by-step explanations that simplify difficult concepts. The text focuses on the "nuts and bolts" of finance with clear and thorough treatment of concepts and applications. In addition to completing the textbook revisions, Block, Hirt, and Danielsen also revise all end of chapter problems and complete the solutions themselves. The authors know what works and what doesn't work for students, and they have consistently maintained a high quality textbook that is responsive to the demands of the marketplace.
Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Study Guide and Workbook to accompany Foundations of Financial Management
- Casebook to accompany Foundations of Financial Management
- Foundations of Financial Management with Time Value of Money card (The Mcgraw-Hill / Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate)
- HP 10bII+ Financial Calculator (NW239AA)
- Finance Equations & Answers (Quick Study Academic)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.