Business Statistics in Practice
by Bruce Bowerman, Richard O'Connell
Hardcover: 928 pages
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The new edition of Business Statistics in Practice provides a modern, practical, and unique framework for teaching the first course in business statistics. This framework features case study and example-driven discussions of all basic business statistics topics. In addition, the authors have rewritten many of the discussions in this edition and have explained concepts more simply from first principles. The only prerequisite for this text is high school algebra.
- Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses
- Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
- Guide to Managerial Communication (10th Edition) (Guide to Series in Business Communication)
- Asking the Right Questions: A Guide to Critical Thinking (10th Edition)
- Connect Plus Access Card for Business Statistics in Practice
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.