Business Statistics in Practice
by Bruce Bowerman, Richard O'Connell
Hardcover: 928 pages
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The new edition of Business Statistics in Practice provides a modern, practical, and unique framework for teaching the first course in business statistics. This framework features case study and example-driven discussions of all basic business statistics topics. In addition, the authors have rewritten many of the discussions in this edition and have explained concepts more simply from first principles. The only prerequisite for this text is high school algebra.
- Financial Accounting: An Introduction to Concepts, Methods and Uses
- Microeconomics (8th Edition) (The Pearson Series in Economics)
- Strategic Management of Technology and Innovation
- Business Statistics in Practice (McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Operations and Decision Sciences)
- Discovery-Driven Growth: A Breakthrough Process to Reduce Risk and Seize Opportunity
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.