Business Driven Technology
by Paige Baltzan
Hardcover: 640 pages
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Unlike any other MIS textbook franchise, our Baltzan texts (Business Driven Technology, Business Driven Information Systems and M: Information Systems) discuss various business initiatives first and how technology supports those initiatives second. The premise for this unique approach is that business initiatives should drive technology choices. Every discussion in these texts first addresses the business needs and then addresses the technology that supports those needs.
Business Driven Technology5e offers you the flexibility to customize your course according to your needs and the needs of your students by covering only essential concepts and topics in the five core units, while providing additional in-depth coverage in the business and technology plug-ins.
This text contains 20 chapters, 20 business plug-ins, and 12 technology plug-ins offering you the ultimate flexibility in tailoring content to the exact needs of your MIS or IT course. The unique construction of this text allows you to cover essential concepts and topics in the five core units while providing you with the ability to customize a course and explore certain topics in greater detail with the business and technology plug-ins.
Plug-ins are fully developed modules of text that include student learning outcomes, case studies, business vignettes, and end-of-chapter material such as key terms, individual and group questions and projects, and case study exercises.
We realize that instructors today require the ability to cover a blended mix of topics in their courses. While some instructors like to focus on networks and infrastructure throughout their course, others choose to focus on ethics and security. Business Driven Technology was developed to easily adapt to your needs. Each chapter and plug-in is independent so you can:
• Cover any or all of the chapters as they suit your purpose.
• Cover any or all of the business plug-ins as they suit your purpose.
• Cover any or all of the technology plug-ins as they suit your purpose.
• Cover the plug-ins in any order you wish.
Baltzan, Business Driven Technology 5e: Engaging • Flexible • 100% Supported
- New Perspectives on Microsoft Excel 2010: Comprehensive (Advanced Spreadsheet Applications)
- Foundations of Financial Management, 14th Edition
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management (2nd Edition)
- Pearson Business Reference and Writer's Handbook (with downloadable ebook access code)
- Microsoft Office 2010 A Skills Approach
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.