Statistics for Engineers and Scientists
by William Navidi
Hardcover: 928 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Statistics for Engineers and Scientists stands out for its crystal clear presentation of applied statistics. Suitable for a one or two semester course, the book takes a practical approach to methods of statistical modeling and data analysis that are most often used in scientific work.
Statistics for Engineers and Scientists features a unique approach highlighted by an engaging writing style that explains difficult concepts clearly, along with the use of contemporary real world data sets to help motivate students and show direct connections to industry and research. While focusing on practical applications of statistics, the text makes extensive use of examples to motivate fundamental concepts and to develop intuition.
- Numerical Methods for Engineers, Sixth Edition
- Heat and Mass Transfer: Fundamentals and Applications + EES DVD for Heat and Mass Transfer
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering (McGraw-Hill Series in Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Materials for Civil and Construction Engineers (3rd Edition)
- Soil Mechanics and Foundations
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.