Quicken 2014 The Official Guide (Quicken Press)
by Bobbi Sandberg
Paperback: 576 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
List Price: $25.00
Your Price: $21.83
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The Only Official Guide to the #1 Personal Finance Software
“Intuit-approved and loaded with secrets, this book provides you with recipes for financial success.” –Scott Cook, Co-Founder, Intuit, Inc.
Organize your finances and assets with ease using the expert techniques and time-saving tips in Quicken 2014: The Official Guide. You’ll learn proven best practices for managing your income, expenses, savings, transactions, investments, and much more.
Endorsed by Intuit, makers of Quicken, this practical resource shows you, step by step, how to take full advantage of the software’s unique features, including the new tools and capabilities. Inside, you’ll find professional advice to help you reduce debt, stay on budget, save money, and plan for a secure financial future.
- Customize Quicken for your preferences
- Track income and expenses
- Set up Online Account Services
- Automate transactions and tasks
- Analyze spending and banking activity
- Reconcile checking, savings, and credit card accounts
- Use the budgeting and debt reduction tools
- Track investments and optimize your portfolio
- Monitor assets and loans
- Manage household records
- Save money and plan for retirement
- Simplify tax preparation and maximize deductions
- Quicken 2014 For Dummies
- Quicken 2015 The Official Guide
- Quicken 2015 For Dummies (Quicken for Dummies)
- Windows 7 Plain & Simple
- QuickBooks Pro 2015 Quick Reference Training Card - Laminated Guide Cheat Sheet (Instructions and Tips)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.