Maximum Success with LinkedIn: Dominate Your Market, Build a Global Brand, and Create the Career of Your Dreams
by Dan Sherman
Paperback: 272 pages
List Price: $20.00
Leverage the power of the world's largest professional network for all your business purposes
* There is a completely revised and updated Second Edition of "Maximum Success with LinkedIn" available now containing all the new LinkedIn features plus new case studies and advanced business strategies. *
Maximum Success with LinkedIn revolutionizes the way busy professionals use LinkedIn. It isn't just about professional networking and job-seeking; it's a step-by-step guide to answering any professional challenge by harnessing the potential of LinkedIn. It explains how to use LinkedIn to:
- Find customers, partners, investors, or advisors
- Hire qualified employees
- Build a personal brand to draw customers and recruiters
- Attract opportunities for more work, media exposure, lucrative partnerships
- Increase your network with thousands of contacts with one simple technique
- Find and land the perfect job
- Develop business relationships
Dan Sherman is a full-time LinkedIn consultant, trainer, and speaker, who works with companies and individuals to help them maximize the potential of the world's largest professional network. He has more than twenty years of corporate marketing management experience at successful firms, ranging from Silicon Valley Internet startups to Fortune 500 companies.
- The Power Formula for LinkedIn Success (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Kick-start Your Business, Brand, and Job Search
- LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day
- How to REALLY use LinkedIn (Second Edition - Entirely Revised): Discover the true power of LinkedIn and how to leverage it for your business and career.
- How To Build the ULTIMATE LinkedIn Profile In Under An Hour: Boost Your Branding
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0: How to Stand Out from the Crowd and Tap Into the Hidden Job Market using Social Media and 999 other Tactics Today
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.