QuickBooks 2013 QuickSteps
by Thomas Barich
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
List Price: $22.00
Your Price: $16.79
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This full-color, step-by-step guide to QuickBooks 2013 is the fastest, easiest way to master all the important features of the bestselling small business financial software.
Get up and running on QuickBooks 2013 right away—the QuickSteps way. Full-color screenshots on every page with clear instructions make it easy to work with the new interface and start using the latest release of the leading small business financial software. Follow along and learn how to simplify bookkeeping, process invoices, manage payroll, track inventory, run reports, organize tax information, and much more. You’ll also learn how to use the new and improved features, such as the new Icon Bar, new tabs, and the enhanced Navigator. This practical, fast-paced guide gets you started in no time!
The unique, oblong layout of the QuickSteps series mimics your computer screen, displays graphics and explanations side by side, and lays flat so you can easily refer to the book while working on your computer.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- QuickBooks 2013 The Guide (Quick Guides)
- QuickBooks Pro 2013 [OLD VERSION]
- QuickBooks 2013: The Missing Manual: The Official Intuit Guide to QuickBooks 2013 (Missing Manuals)
- QuickBooks 2013 For Dummies
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2013 Training Video Tutorials
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.