Ace The Technical Pilot Interview 2/E
by Gary Bristow
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
List Price: $30.00
Your Price: $20.65
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Get your career off the ground with this updated guide to acing the technical pilot interview!
Written by an experienced airline pilot, Ace the Technical Pilot Interview, Second Edition is filled with more than 1000 questions and answers, many of them all-new. This practical study tool asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. It's a must-have, one-stop resource for all pilots, regardless of aircraft type, performance, or global region.
Ace the Technical Pilot Interview, Second Edition helps you:
- Review the material most likely to be asked on your interview
- Practice with 1000+ exam-style questions--complete with answers
- Learn about the latest technologies, including CPDLC (Controller Pilot Data Link Communications) and ADS (Automatic Dependent Surveillance)
- Focus your study on what you need to know
Aerodynamics * Engines * Jet and propeller aircraft differences * Navigation * Atmosphere and speed * Aircraft instruments and systems * Performance and flight planning * Meteorology and weather recognition * Flight operations and technique * Human performance * Type-specific questions
- Mental Math for Pilots: A Study Guide (Professional Aviation series)
- Airline Pilot Interviews: How You Can Succeed in Getting Hired /921T
- Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot
- The Complete Airline Pilot Interview Work Book: An essential tool for all Airline Pilots attending an interview
- Pilot's rules of thumb: Rules of thumb, easy aviation math, handy formulas, quick tips
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.