The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test, 2nd Edition
by Educational Testing Service
CD-ROM: 563 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
List Price: $38.00
Your Price: $19.62
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Get the only official guide to the GRE® revised General Test that comes straight from the test makers!
If you're looking for the best, most authoritative guide to the GRE revised General Test, you've found it! The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test is the only GRE guide specially created by ETS--the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test--and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
No other guide to the GRE revised General Test gives you:
- Four complete, real tests--two in the book and two on CD-ROM
- Hundreds of authentic test questions--so you can study with the real thing
- In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures plus valuable tips for answering each question type
- Detailed overview of the two types of Analytical Writing essay tasks including scored sample responses and actual raters' comments
- Everything you need to know about the test, straight from the test makers!
- 5 lb. Book of GRE Practice Problems
- Official GRE Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions
- Cracking the GRE with 4 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
- Official GRE Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions
- GRE® Premier 2015 with 6 Practice Tests: Book + DVD + Online + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.