QuickBooks 2012 The Official Guide (QuickBooks: The Official Guide)
by Leslie Capachietti
Paperback: 656 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
List Price: $30.00
Your Price: $18.64
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The only official guide to the #1 bestselling financial software
Packed with insider tips and expert advice, QuickBooks 2012: The Official Guide shows you how to set up a comprehensive, well-organized small business financial management system with ease! Find out the most effective methods for accomplishing essential business tasks and customizing QuickBooks for your needs.
Fully endorsed by Intuit, makers of QuickBooks, this official guide provides best practices for tracking finances, managing payroll, processing invoices, controlling inventory, managing sales and expenses, and maximizing the software's features. Run an efficient and successful small business using the proven techniques and time-saving shortcuts inside this authoritative guide to QuickBooks 2012.
- Configure and customize QuickBooks for your business
- Avoid common mistakes
- Enter transactions quickly and accurately
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Set up and manage inventory
- Track employee hours and manage payroll
- Use Online Banking
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Set up and manage budgets
- Create standard and customized business reports
- Make key business decisions with confidence
Leslie Capachietti, MBA, is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer for Intuit and the Principal of Automated Financial Solutions, an accounting systems consulting firm located in the Boston area. She has been supporting small business owners across the U.S. for more than 15 years, helping them gain control of their financial operations using QuickBooks software. Leslie is the author of QuickBooks 2011: The Official Guide.
- QuickBooks 2012 For Dummies
- QuickBooks 2012: The Missing Manual
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2012 Training Video Tutorial DVD
- QuickBooks 2012 QuickSteps (Quick Guides)
- QuickBooks 2012 In Depth
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.