QuickBooks 2012 QuickSteps (Quick Guides)
by Thomas Barich
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
List Price: $22.00
Your Price: $17.82
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Start using QuickBooks 2012 right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions make it easy to ramp up on the latest release of the leading small business financial software. Follow along and learn how to customize bookkeeping, process invoices, manage payroll, track inventory, run reports, and much more. You'll also learn how to use the new and improved features, such as the new calendar, the batch worksheet function, and the Lead Center. Get up to speed on QuickBooks 2012 in no time with help from this practical, fast-paced guide.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
Thomas E. Barich, a QuickBooks consultant, has been using QuickBooks software for more than a decade. He is the author of QuickBooks 2011 QuickSteps and technical editor of QuickBooks 2011: The Official Guide.
- QuickBooks 2012 The Official Guide (Quick Guides)
- QuickBooks 2012 For Dummies
- QuickBooks 2012: The Missing Manual
- QuickBooks 2012 All-in-One For Dummies
- Learn QuickBooks Pro 2012 Training Video Tutorial DVD
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.