First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Fourth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
by Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan, Mae Sheikh-Ali, Fadi Abu Shahin
Paperback: 459 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
List Price: $50.00
Your Price: $39.13
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Trust the #1 selling USMLE Step 2 CS review book for the most thorough, score-boosting exam preparation possible!
A Doody's Core Title for 2011!
The best USMLE Step 2 CS review got just got even better! The third edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS has been updated based on feedback from US and international medical student test takers. This student-to-student guide thoroughly prepares you for frequently tested cases, including telephone exams, to ensure CS success.
- 40 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam – including all new pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including “difficult patients”
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Eighth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
- USMLE Step 2 CS Core Cases
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
- USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 4e
- Step-Up to USMLE Step 2 CK, 3e (Step-Up Series)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.