Pharmacotherapy Handbook, Eighth Edition
by Barbara Wells, Joseph DiPiro, Terry Schwinghammer, Cecily DiPiro
Paperback: 1164 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
List Price: $60.00
Your Price: $51.31
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Essential drug data in a concise, carry-anywhere reference
Pharmacotherapy Handbook, 8e provides practitioners and students with the critical information necessary to support drug therapy decision making for more than 140 diseases and disorders. Featuring a convenient alphabetized presentation, this handy guide utilizes tables, texts, figures, and treatment algorithms to make the information readily accessible and easily understood.
The consistent chapter organization includes:
- Disease state definition
- Review of relevant pathophysiology
- Clinical presentation
- Desired outcome
The Treatment section usually includes nonpharmacologic therapy, drug selection guidelines, dosing recommendations, adverse effects, pharmacokinetic considerations, and important drug interactions.
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 8th Edition
- Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach, Eighth Edition (PHARMACOTHERAPY CASEBOOK ( SCHWINGHAMMER))
- Antibiotics Simplified
- Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Third Edition (Chisholm-Burns, Pharmacotherapy)
- Drug Information Handbook with International Trade Names Index (Drug Information Handbook (International Ed))
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.