Pharmacotherapy Handbook, Eighth Edition
by Barbara Wells, Joseph DiPiro, Terry Schwinghammer, Cecily DiPiro
Paperback: 1164 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
List Price: $60.00
Essential drug data in a concise, carry-anywhere reference
Pharmacotherapy Handbook, 8e provides practitioners and students with the critical information necessary to support drug therapy decision making for more than 140 diseases and disorders. Featuring a convenient alphabetized presentation, this handy guide utilizes tables, texts, figures, and treatment algorithms to make the information readily accessible and easily understood.
The consistent chapter organization includes:
- Disease state definition
- Review of relevant pathophysiology
- Clinical presentation
- Desired outcome
The Treatment section usually includes nonpharmacologic therapy, drug selection guidelines, dosing recommendations, adverse effects, pharmacokinetic considerations, and important drug interactions.
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 8th Edition
- Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach, Eighth Edition (PHARMACOTHERAPY CASEBOOK ( SCHWINGHAMMER))
- Antibiotics Simplified
- Pharmacotherapy Principles and Practice, Third Edition (Chisholm-Burns, Pharmacotherapy)
- Pathophysiology of Disease An Introduction to Clinical Medicine, Sixth Edition (Lange Medical Books)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.