Pharmacotherapy Handbook, Eighth Edition
by Barbara Wells, Joseph DiPiro, Terry Schwinghammer, Cecily DiPiro
Paperback: 1164 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical
List Price: $60.00
Your Price: $50.56
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Essential drug data in a concise, carry-anywhere reference
Pharmacotherapy Handbook, 8e provides practitioners and students with the critical information necessary to support drug therapy decision making for more than 140 diseases and disorders. Featuring a convenient alphabetized presentation, this handy guide utilizes tables, texts, figures, and treatment algorithms to make the information readily accessible and easily understood.
The consistent chapter organization includes:
- Disease state definition
- Review of relevant pathophysiology
- Clinical presentation
- Desired outcome
The Treatment section usually includes nonpharmacologic therapy, drug selection guidelines, dosing recommendations, adverse effects, pharmacokinetic considerations, and important drug interactions.
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 8th Edition
- Pharmacotherapy Casebook: A Patient-Focused Approach, Eighth Edition (PHARMACOTHERAPY CASEBOOK ( SCHWINGHAMMER))
- Antibiotics Simplified
- Drug Information Handbook with International Trade Names Index (Drug Information Handbook (International Ed))
- Peripheral Brain for the Pharmacist, 3rd Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.