Self-Promotion for Introverts: The Quiet Guide to Getting Ahead
by Nancy Ancowitz
Paperback: 288 pages
List Price: $18.95
Your Price: $12.36
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Get noticed . . . and get ahead!
All too often, introverts get passed over for job offers and promotions while their more extroverted colleagues get all of the recognition. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
In Self-Promotion for Introverts®, business communication coach and intrepid introvert Nancy Ancowitz helps introverts tap into their quiet strengths, articulate their accomplishments, and launch an action plan for gaining career advancement. You will learn how to:
- Promote yourself without bragging— when networking, on job interviews, and at work
- Use your quiet gifts (writing, researching, and listening) to your advantage
- Be a commanding presenter, despite your quieter nature
- Formulate your best plans, set goals, take action— and even find a better job
- Featuring exclusive advice from Warren Buffett, Bill Clinton, Hearst Magazines president Cathie Black, and marketing guru Seth Godin, Self-Promotion for Introverts® helps you progress inward, outward, and onward.
- Networking for People Who Hate Networking: A Field Guide for Introverts, the Overwhelmed, and the Underconnected
- Quiet Influence: The Introvert's Guide to Making a Difference
- The Introverted Leader: Building on Your Quiet Strength (BK Business)
- The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Extrovert World
- Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life Is Your Hidden Strength
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.