Aviation Maintenance Management
by Harry Kinnison
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
List Price: $62.95
This unique resource covers aircraft maintenance program development and operations from a managerial as well as technical perspective. Readers will learn how to save money by minimizing aircraft downtime and slashing maintenance and repair costs.
* Plan and control maintenance
* Coordinate activities of the various work centers
* Establish an initial maintenance program
* Develop a systems concept of maintenance
* Identify and monitor maintenance problems and trends
- Corporate Aviation Management
- The Employer's Legal Handbook
- Career Planning Strategies: Hire Me!
- Aviation Maintenance Management, Second Edition
- Aviation Weather by Peter Lester
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.