The Resume.Com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes
by Warren Simons, Rose Curtis
Paperback: 256 pages
List Price: $12.95
Your Price: $11.65
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
The nation's #1 online resume service offers its exclusive advice on how to craft a winning resume
The Resume.com Guide to Writing Unbeatable Resumes draws upon the author's considerable expertise, as well as the vast Resume.com database, to arm job seekers with:
- Sample resumes for every profession and job category, at every level, from entrylevel to executive
- A comprehensive database of keywords, arranged by industry
- Electronic job-hunting advice and strategies, with tips on how to make any resume stand out online
- A detailed Before & After resume trouble-shooting worksheet
Job seekers will also find an exciting added value with this essential text. With the purchase of this book, they'll be able to receive a free resume consultation with one of Resume.com's career consultants!
- Write to the Top: Writing for Corporate Success
- Knock 'em Dead Resumes: A Killer Resume Gets More Job Interviews!
- Resume Magic, 4th Ed: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer (Resume Magic: Trade Secrets of a Professional Resume Writer)
- HOW 12: A Handbook for Office Professionals (How (Handbook for Office Workers))
- Unbeatable Resumes: America's Top Recruiter Reveals What REALLY Gets You Hired
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.