The SPIN Selling Fieldbook: Practical Tools, Methods, Exercises, and Resources
by Neil Rackham
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
List Price: $32.00
Your Price: $19.02
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Put into practice today's winning strategy for achieving success in high-end sales!
The SPIN Selling Fieldbook is your guide to the method that has revolutionized big-ticket sales in the United States and globally. It's the method being used by one-half of all Fortune 500 companies to train their sales forces, and here's the interactive, hands-on field book that provides the practical tools you need to put this revolutionary method into actionimmediately. The SPIN Selling Fieldbook includes:
- Individual diagnostic exercises
- Illustrative case studies from leading companies
- Practical planning suggestions
- Provocative questionnaires
- Practice sessions to prepare you for dealing with challenging selling situations
Written by the pioneering author of the original bestseller, SPIN Selling, this book is aimed at making implementation easy for companies that have not yet established SPIN techniques. It will also enable companies that are already using the method to reinforce SPIN methods in the field and in coaching sessions.
- SPIN Selling
- Little Red Book of Selling: 12.5 Principles of Sales Greatness
- Major Account Sales Strategy
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
- The New Strategic Selling: The Unique Sales System Proven Successful by the World's Best Companies
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.