Major Account Sales Strategy
by Neil Rackham
Hardcover: 218 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
List Price: $24.95
Your Price: $20.62
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
An Arsenal of Shrewd Tactics and Winning Strategies to Make You a Major Account Sales Success
Knowing how to get to the decision maker, deal with the competition, understand buyer psychology, and service the client--these are the keys to success when you need to nail down major accounts. Now, for the first time, here's a book of practical, proven-effective strategies and tactics for the entire major account sales cycle.
Based on Neil Rackham's exhaustive research, the strategies you'll find here will enable you to . . .
- Tailor your selling strategy to match each step in the client's decision-making process.
- Ensure that you won't lose your customers because you'll know the psychology of the buyer and how to respond to their doubts.
- Gain entry to accounts through many different windows of opportunity.
- Deal with competitive situations, take on bigger competitors, and win using strategies that the author's meticulous research shows are employed by the most successful salespeople.
- Handle negotiations, concessions on price, and term agreements skillfully and effectively.
- Offer the ongoing technical and maintenance support that keeps your major accounts yours.
From a world-renowned sales innovator, this first-of-a-kind A-to-Z presentation of major account strategy puts sales success in your hands. Make it yours today. Read Major Account Sales Strategy.
- SPIN Selling
- The SPIN Selling Fieldbook: Practical Tools, Methods, Exercises, and Resources
- The New Successful Large Account Management: Maintaining and Growing Your Most Important Assets -- Your Customers
- The New Strategic Selling: The Unique Sales System Proven Successful by the World's Best Companies
- Escaping the Price-Driven Sale: How World Class Sellers Create Extraordinary Profit
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.