Effective Business Writing: A Guide For Those Who Write on the Job (2nd Edition Revised and Updated)
by Maryann V. Piotrowski
Paperback: 160 pages
Publisher: Collins Reference
List Price: $12.99
Your Price: $11.65
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
From persuasive memos to complaint letters, sales letters to executive summaries -- this exceedingly useful guide helps the business worker write clearly and in an appropriate format, style and tone. Numerous examples show how to overcome writer's block, organize messages for maximum impact, achieve an easy-to-read style, find an efficient writing system and much more.
- Writing That Works; How to Communicate Effectively In Business
- Business Grammar, Style & Usage: The Most Used Desk Reference for Articulate and Polished Business Writing and Speaking by Executives Worldwide
- Elements of Business Writing: A Guide to Writing Clear, Concise Letters, Mem
- Business Writing: What Works, What Won't
- Strategic Business Letters and E-mail
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.