The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance---What Women Should Know
by Katty Kay, Claire Shipman
Hardcover: 256 pages
List Price: $27.99
Your Price: $15.55
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Following the success of Lean In and Why Women Should Rule the World, the authors of the bestselling Womenomics provide an informative and practical guide to understanding the importance of confidence—and learning how to achieve it—for women of all ages and at all stages of their career.
Working women today are better educated and more well qualified than ever before. Yet men still predominate in the corporate world. In The Confidence Code, Claire Shipman and Katty Kay argue that the key reason is confidence.
Combining cutting-edge research in genetics, gender, behavior, and cognition—with examples from their own lives and those of other successful women in politics, media, and business—Kay and Shipman go beyond admonishing women to "lean in."Instead, they offer the inspiration and practical advice women need to close the gap and achieve the careers they want and deserve.
- The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking and Sounding Your Best
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- Womenomics: Work Less, Achieve More, Live Better
- Mistakes I Made at Work: 25 Influential Women Reflect on What They Got Out of Getting It Wrong
- How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.