Creative Intelligence: Harnessing the Power to Create, Connect, and Inspire
by Bruce Nussbaum
Hardcover: 368 pages
List Price: $28.99
Your Price: $19.70
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Offering insights from the spheres of anthropology, psychology, education, design, and business, Creative Intelligence by Bruce Nussbaum, a leading thinker, commentator, and curator on the subjects of design, creativity, and innovation, is first book to identify and explore creative intelligence as a new form of cultural literacy and as a powerful method for problem-solving, driving innovation, and sparking start-up capitalism.
Nussbaum investigates the ways in which individuals, corporations, and nations are boosting their creative intelligence — CQ—and how that translates into their abilities to make new products and solve new problems. Ultimately, Creative Intelligence shows how to frame problems in new ways and devise solutions that are original and highly social.
Smart and eye opening, Creative Intelligence: Harnessing the Power to Create, Connect, and Inspire illustrates how to connect our creative output with a new type of economic system, Indie Capitalism, where creativity is the source of value, where entrepreneurs drive growth, and where social networks are the building blocks of the economy.
- Zig Zag: The Surprising Path to Greater Creativity
- Red Thread Thinking: Weaving Together Connections for Brilliant Ideas and Profitable Innovation
- Ten Types of Innovation: The Discipline of Building Breakthroughs
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All
- Design Thinking for Strategic Innovation: What They Can't Teach You at Business or Design School
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.