The Innovator's Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business
by Clayton M. Christensen
Paperback: 336 pages
List Price: $17.99
Your Price: $10.16
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
“Absolutely brilliant. Clayton Christensen provides an insightful analysis of changing technology and its importance to a company’s future success.”
—Michael R. Bloomberg
“This book ought to chill any executive who feels bulletproof —and inspire entrepreneurs aiming their guns.”
The Innovator’s Dilemma is the revolutionary business book that has forever changed corporate America. Based on a truly radical idea—that great companies can fail precisely because they do everything right—this Wall Street Journal, Business Week and New York Times Business bestseller is one of the most provocative and important business books ever written. Entrepreneurs, managers, and CEOs ignore its wisdom and its warnings at their great peril.
- The Innovator's Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth
- How Will You Measure Your Life?
- The Wide Lens: What Successful Innovators See That Others Miss
- My Years with General Motors
- Only the Paranoid Survive: How to Exploit the Crisis Points That Challenge Every Company
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.