Not for Sale: The Return of the Global Slave Trade--and How We Can Fight It
by David Batstone
Paperback: 304 pages
List Price: $16.99
Your Price: $12.96
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
“Human trafficking is not an issue of the left or right, blue states or red states, but a great moral tragedy we can unite to stop . . . Not for Sale is a must-read to see how you can join the fight.” —Jim Wallis, author of God's Politics
“David Batstone is a heroic character.” —Bono
In the revised and updated version of this harrowing yet deeply inspirational exposé, award-winning journalist David Batstone gives the most up-to-date information available on the $31 billion human trafficking epidemic. With profiles of twenty-first century abolitionists like Thailand’s Kru Nam and Peru’s Lucy Borja, Batstone tells readers what they can do to stop the modern slave trade. Like Kevin Bales’ Disposable People and Ending Slavery, or E. Benjamin Skinner’s A Crime So Monstrous, Batstone’s Not for Sale is an informative and necessary manifesto for universal freedom.
- Girls Like Us: Fighting for a World Where Girls Are Not for Sale: A Memoir
- The Slave Next Door: Human Trafficking and Slavery in America Today
- Sex Trafficking: Inside the Business of Modern Slavery
- Human Trafficking: A Global Perspective
- The White Umbrella: Walking with Survivors of Sex Trafficking
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.