The Upside of Irrationality: The Unexpected Benefits of Defying Logic at Work and at Home
by Dan Ariely
Hardcover: 352 pages
List Price: $27.99
Your Price: $19.29
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
“Dan Ariely is a genius at understanding human behavior: no economist does a better job of uncovering and explaining the hidden reasons for the weird ways we act.” — James Surowiecki, author of The Wisdom of Crowds
Behavioral economist and New York Times bestselling author of Predictably Irrational Dan Ariely returns to offer a much-needed take on the irrational decisions that influence our dating lives, our workplace experiences, and our temptation to cheat in any and all areas. Fans of Freakonomics, Survival of the Sickest, and Malcolm Gladwell’s Blink and The Tipping Point will find many thought-provoking insights in The Upside of Irrationality.
- The (Honest) Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone---Especially Ourselves
- Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
- Predictably Irrational, Revised and Expanded Edition: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions
- The Honest Truth About Dishonesty: How We Lie to Everyone--Especially Ourselves
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.