Writing Screenplays That Sell, New Twentieth Anniversary Edition: The Complete Guide to Turning Story Concepts into Movie and Television Deals
by Michael Hauge
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Collins Reference
List Price: $21.00
Your Price: $16.51
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
“No one is better than Michael Hauge at finding what is most authentic in every moment of a story.” —Will Smith
“Michael Hauge is a story master, and this book is an absolute must have for anyone serious about telling great stories for the screen.” —DeVon Franklin, Vice-President of Production, Columbia Pictures
From renowned Hollywood story consultant Michael Hauge, considered “one of the most sought after lecturers and script consultants in the U.S.” by Scriptwriter magazine, comes the ultimate concept-to-deal guide for writing and selling screenplays for movies and television—now fully revised and updated for the modern screenwriter in this all new 20th anniversary edition.
- Screenplay: The Foundations of Screenwriting
- The Screenwriter's Bible, 6th Edition: A Complete Guide to Writing, Formatting, and Selling Your Script (Expanded & Updated)
- Save The Cat! The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need
- Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds: The Guaranteed Way to Get Your Screenplay or Novel Read
- Story: Substance, Structure, Style and the Principles of Screenwriting
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.