Womenomics: Work Less, Achieve More, Live Better
by Claire Shipman, Katty Kay
Paperback: 256 pages
List Price: $14.99
Your Price: $10.72
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
“A personal, provocative, and challenging book for career women who want less guilt, more life.”
Womenomics, the groundbreaking New York Times bestseller by Claire Shipman and Katty Kay, is an invaluable guide for this generation of professional women, provide knowledgeable advice on how to “Work Less, Achieve More, Live Better.” Shipman and Kay, two TV journalists well acquainted with the stress of the workplace, describe the new economic trends that offer today’s overworked working women more professional and personal choices than ever before. At last, you no longer have to do it all to have it all—Womenomics shows you how.
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance---What Women Should Know
- How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life
- The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking and Sounding Your Best
- Mistakes I Made at Work: 25 Influential Women Reflect on What They Got Out of Getting It Wrong
- Why Women Should Rule the World
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.