Womenomics: Work Less, Achieve More, Live Better
by Claire Shipman
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Harper Paperbacks
Finally, here is a book that gets to the heart of what professional women want. Like most of us, you've had enough of the sixty-hour workweeks, the day-care dash, and the vacations that never get taken. You want to work, but on your own terms and in ways that make it possible to have a life as well.
In Womenomics, journalists Shipman and Kay provide a fresh perspective on the largely hidden power that women have in today's marketplace. Inspiring, practical, and persuasive, Womenomics offers a groundbreaking blueprint for changing the way you live and work—with advice, guidance, and fact-based support that show how you don't have to do it all to have it all.
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance---What Women Should Know
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life
- The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking and Sounding Your Best
- Mistakes I Made at Work: 25 Influential Women Reflect on What They Got Out of Getting It Wrong
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.