Womenomics: Work Less, Achieve More, Live Better
by Claire Shipman
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Harper Paperbacks
Finally, here is a book that gets to the heart of what professional women want. Like most of us, you've had enough of the sixty-hour workweeks, the day-care dash, and the vacations that never get taken. You want to work, but on your own terms and in ways that make it possible to have a life as well.
In Womenomics, journalists Shipman and Kay provide a fresh perspective on the largely hidden power that women have in today's marketplace. Inspiring, practical, and persuasive, Womenomics offers a groundbreaking blueprint for changing the way you live and work—with advice, guidance, and fact-based support that show how you don't have to do it all to have it all.
- The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance---What Women Should Know
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- The Well-Spoken Woman: Your Guide to Looking and Sounding Your Best
- How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life
- Why Women Should Rule the World
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.